• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Bonuses and Jiggles in Witch Checking

User Info: sisterbutters

sisterbutters
10 years ago#1
I saw in the videos that they were missing some extra jiggles so I thought some people would like this website refrences: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/dokimajoplus/index.html

enjoy ^^

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#2
lol but you wont really get to see it in action. still images but whatever. no one cares about the extra jiggles for duo and plus
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: dark998

dark998
10 years ago#3
I cant get one of the Ayame jiggles in the last stage (where the mark appears) the one where you pull down her clothes a bit more. The wiki says "touch her shoulder four times" and i did with both the hand and the magnifying glass, but no luck.

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#4
if touching doesnt work, rub
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: dark998

dark998
10 years ago#5
Rubbing the cloth below the shoulder worked, thanks.

sisterbutters
10 years ago#6
I can do everything but Maria's shirt lowering, Yuma's pants pull, and Noel's um... crunch tighning

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#7
my noel video got taken down. damn you under 18 youtubers!
- Sayoko Robins

sisterbutters
10 years ago#8
I noticed

User Info: Golden_Kintaro

Golden_Kintaro
10 years ago#9
lol but you wont really get to see it in action.

Not if you do.... THIS:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/24/34549/dmp-maho1.gif

(Yeah, I know this thread is old. I just wanted to make a gif.)
The ordained Psychic Emperor of the PsyW boards.
Shichimei Nana is my Loli!

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#10
thats watching but you dont get to do the touching =p
- Sayoko Robins
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Bonuses and Jiggles in Witch Checking
  • Topic Archived