• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Alrighty, I'm gonna noob the place up here but its a serious question.

User Info: Cryptospuridium

Cryptospuridium
10 years ago#1
*sigh* This damn game available in English? I definitely want to play it (looks like something I'd be interested in) but you know there's that language barrier thing going on.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh103/HellsPastry/dokuro32da3.gif
My Sweet Beat-to-Death, Club-to-Death, Bludgeon-to-Death Angel

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#2
no english whatsoever and never will be. no one got the balls to localize it and get sued in the process. no fan has the will to want to fan translate it. some people wanted to but has no skills in hacking the game or translating

in the end, it failed. your only choices are to play it without knowing japanese or learn it and play it
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: Cryptospuridium

Cryptospuridium
10 years ago#3
*sigh* I'll try an pull a solid you owe me one, with some people. Gonna need to find a good translator though.......n-not that I have anything planned.

>_>

<_<

~_^
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u24/Cryptospuridium/dokuro.jpg
My Sweet Beat-to-Death, Club-to-Death, Bludgeon-to-Death Angel

User Info: DoesNotEqual

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#4
Your translator better have lots of time, patience, and interest in video games, because that'll all be required. The DokiMajo series is rife with dialogue and light on the girl-touching, despite what the news implies.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Alrighty, I'm gonna noob the place up here but its a serious question.
  • Topic Archived