• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Yuma - Boy or Girl? (If you Know then You Dont Need to read this)

User Info: Chidorilord

Chidorilord
10 years ago#1
Yuma is a Girl BTW
Yes I know, she does look like a boy...
but if you have seen the CG's
You see that She can get married with whats his name (lol forgot)
If you think he was a boy, then many creepy thoughts (g@y marriage -_-)
Also if you have unlocked the Witch Check Mode (too lazy, used a game save).
Her Voice when you touch her is Female (lol)

Chidorilord
10 years ago#2
BTW (lol Another)
Have you seen the look of Akuji face (lol now i remember)
when Maria Trips up on the Floor and Akuji is (not literally) on top of here?!?!
---Chidori ;-)

User Info: FIAgs

FIAgs
10 years ago#3
This is an extract of the dialogue traded for the end of Yuuma's dating system.

Akuji: Yuuma, mind hearing something? There is something important I want to tell.
Yuuma: Yes, go ahead.
Akuji: I... like you.
Yuuma: Huh? B... but I am a guy!
Akuji: I don't care if you are a girl or a guy, the truth is you are the one I like. No, I love!

I will let you decide what is his gender.

Also, one more thing to enforce that he is a guy, he promptly reject any date attempt via Oral Session.

And yes, his route is a mess, but I guess the game needs something to cater the yaoi fangirls.

Also, one thing about voiceactor being female. There are a handful of anime guy characters that are voiced by female. That does not make them a crossdresser or something.

User Info: FIAgs

FIAgs
10 years ago#4
Also, if someone is going to point out that he wore a girl's swimsuit during Episode 7, blame the chinese dealer for making a slippery deal with Ayame( Who asked for a "swimsuit that aims for boys").

Heck, if Yuuma is a she, Nagi would not think that Akuji has some weird fetish of crossdressing his male juniors during his visit to Akuji in DUO( While wearing a girl's uniform).

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#5
yuma is the shota of the series just like nagi
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

Chidorilord
10 years ago#6
Oh Thxs For the Reply, I was really confused. THXS
---Chidori ;-)

User Info: SolEaterz

SolEaterz
10 years ago#7
Wait...Nagi wasn't a girl!?! O_O;; Great...that's what I get for being too lazy to read mid-game....

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#8
the twins aka the shota nagi and the loli nami. LOL
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Yuma - Boy or Girl? (If you Know then You Dont Need to read this)
  • Topic Archived