• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. i want to clarify something about noel (maybe spoiler?)

User Info: Shia_Mireille

Shia_Mireille
10 years ago#1
i just can't accept it if there are people badmouthing noel about how bad she is as an angel or such, because i'm her big fan, so let me clarify something about her reason in this game.

different than the previous dokimajo 1, from the beginning noel completely doesn't have any thought about creating an alternate heaven or such, she's only being controlled by kiara's spell. her feeling about not wanting to lose to her sister make the curse spell to active and she create the alternate heaven (unconciously). she actually love and respects her sister very much, you can tell this by looking at the story on chapter 10 when she take the first trial from the statue.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#2
whoever said anything about hating her? i do find her a bit different during the witch check. she isnt as strict and mean as in the first one. also, who is older, her or eve?
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

Shia_Mireille
10 years ago#3
yeah, i agree. her witch check is more easier in this game haha. who's older you say? well, it's obvious enough if you look at their name, eve's the older one.

User Info: FIAgs

FIAgs
10 years ago#4
If anything, I find Eve being the odd one for a seraph( Since they are "daitenshi" instead of "tenshi" like Ruru). Like, I got a good laugh when the stone lectured her for having no shame at all.

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#5
so how does looking at a person's name determine who is older?
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

FIAgs
10 years ago#6
Proof of Eve being older = Noel refers to her as "Onee-san"(Older sister), while Eve sometimes goes with "Noel-chan"(Honoriffic for someone younger)

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#7
ahh i see. does she say it with the voice or only in text? if voice, i must have skipped it kuz of holding Y
- Sayoko Robins

FIAgs
10 years ago#8
Texts only. I don't think there are voices when the girls address each other.

Shia_Mireille
10 years ago#9
True, that reason is obvious enough for people who can read japanese like us, but thats not what i meant. What i mean is the name noel means christmas (you can search it if you want) while eve means christmas eve, from the meanings of their names, we can assume that eve (24 dec) is older than noel (25 dec). This kind of names actually often being used in several anime or manga.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. i want to clarify something about noel (maybe spoiler?)
  • Topic Archived