• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Can somebody please upload a completed save

User Info: MrRegistration

MrRegistration
10 years ago#1
Thanks
"Not many games let you take control of a 300 pound beast" - Kolibiri

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
10 years ago#2
If you mean with a free witch check mode unlocked, I don't think anyone has bothered to get it.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#3
save has been uploaded. check next to data and images
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: MrRegistration

MrRegistration
10 years ago#4
^

Thanks
"Not many games let you take control of a 300 pound beast" - Kolibiri

User Info: Neku45

Neku45
10 years ago#5
Sorry for that but i guess i will have to ask for once again, its not over there in gamefaqs and another question i played the game twice in the first they gave me the library,etc... except from arcade then after do it twice they game me the arcade and i ccant find the witch menu can anyone help me?

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#6
i pulled the save to upload a updated save with everything in omake mode unlocked (gallery, extra episodes, survival mode, witch check mode, sweet communication mode, library, and star raddish. it also has all 100 pandas and 9 kimos collected.

just wait for gamefaqs to accept my save. also, you're doing it wrong. you should have gotten witch check if you beat the game a 2nd time with the star'ed save file.
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

Neku45
10 years ago#7
No man I can assure u that i have played the game then i started the game with the star file and afer that I played twice i obiously skipped the texts with Y and then i made it again and when they ask me to save the second save game (completed twice) it apers a few japanese letters close to the star so idk i keep searching on Extras (3rd option) and just had 4 options all except the Whitch check btw has the options something to do or is it on a different menu?

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#8
just download my save.
- Sayoko Robins

Neku45
10 years ago#9
Azn thnx for all but why the save is in format of .duc and not of .sav? what can i do to make it work? thnx

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#10
http://shunyweb.info/convert.php

convert
- Sayoko Robins
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Can somebody please upload a completed save
  • Topic Archived