• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. how do u beat the girl in a suit

User Info: itachi00

itachi00
10 years ago#1
how do u beat the girl in a suit that looks like a cat or whatever it is.
p.s. im not talking abou the werewolf one
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDUH57KJS6E rate my amv
ore wa kisama o taos o monoda, Ore ni kanau mono ha sonzai shinai

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#2
i dont know but how did you get to do witch check against her?
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: PalomBM

PalomBM
10 years ago#3
You mean Merry, in the bunny suit?

The original had you tapping or slashing at meteors with Lulu's sword or Yuuma's claws, and blocking potential explosions from the drones with Renge's shield, but this game might have new/different tactics.
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#4
cat =/= rabbit

the cat suit wearing girl is some girl that appears throughout the game like those little black pandas. you're suppose to collect her in many places but i dont know how the TC witch checked her. shes not even in the list of witch checkable girls
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: PalomBM

PalomBM
10 years ago#5
Oh, I see. I need to play this game now.
Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

User Info: itachi00

itachi00
10 years ago#6
yeah i think her name was meri

i can deal with meteors and the kagebunshin. but some of her attacks are not even visible. i cant even see her attacks. she hops then i get damage and sometimes even when shes not doing anything i get damage.

and also how do i stop the giant bubble?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDUH57KJS6E rate my amv
ore wa kisama o taos o monoda, Ore ni kanau mono ha sonzai shinai

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#7
you thought the rabbit costume of hers was a cat? wow
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: FIAgs

FIAgs
10 years ago#8
Merry has 3 sort of attack patterns.

Doppelgangers - The one she will cast at the beginning. This will generate two doppelgangers to cover the spaces where she is not in. The doopelganger will explode if it is hit. To prevent the explosion, attack it again and it will fizzle out with a "squeak" sound.

Meteors - Her basic move after doppelgangers. She will cast down meteor with 3 possible sizes. The bigger the meteor, the tougher and slower it is. When her life is low, she will drop fast and small meteors.

Rabbit aura - From faraway, Merry changes to another suit, where she channels up a big bubble... rabbit-thingy before launching it at you. She will be invincible during the cast, so prepare on countering the attack(Or kill off any remaining doppels on screen). When the rabbit attack is getting closer, use Ayame's normal attack to destroy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. how do u beat the girl in a suit
  • Topic Archived