• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FIAgs

FIAgs
10 years ago#11
- But how do you unlock more costume changes? For Ayame I only got the chance once and the options were maid, shrine maiden and her usual school uniform. How do you get the swimsuits?

I believe you mean the Mushroom event in which Ayame chose to clean your ears. You can only access to swimsuit by using the Oral Session( The icon is a blushing Akuji). Recite the romanji inside the quotes.

- "Mizugi ni natekure!" (Wear a swimsuit)
- "Mikofuku ni natekure!" (Wear a shrine maiden suit)
- "Meidofuku ni natekure!" (Wear a maid suit)

Do understand that the first time you recite it, it will always cause a shatter no matter how high is your intimacy level. If the intimacy level is high enough, the second time will have them wear it. Keep in mind the same suit cannot be requested each encounter and will cause shatter. So the effect goes like:

First time: Rejected( Shatter)
Second time: She wears it( No effect on feeling)
Third time and so on: Rejected(Shatter)

==============================================

- Also only a few Ayame CGs are available in the gallery. The others (of her and other characters) are still locked. What's up with that?

I believe that since it is not the actual ending, the whole gallery is not unlocked yet. So you only get those cgs involved in the dating system.

==============================================

- And last question, what's the purpose of the room option that got unlocked in Extra?

Easier access to the girls without playing the whole game, perhaps? It seems similar to the witch checking option.

User Info: Empheral_Blade

Empheral_Blade
10 years ago#12
Thanks for heads up FIAgs.

Also to note just yesterday I unlocked Yuma's Room. It was during the early stages of Merry's Chapter. Just keep talking to thim and eventually he appears on the rooftop next to the training area. Choose the 3rd option and you can access his room.

User Info: Empheral_Blade

Empheral_Blade
10 years ago#13
Sorry for double post (dam lack of edit button).

Has anyone found out how to unlock Renge's Room? I think hers is the only one left I need to unlock.

In summary for the Rooms:

Eve- During Chapter 2 (Maria's Chapter)
Merry, Ayame, Librarian - During Chapter 5 (Yuma's Chapter)
Yuma - During chapter 7 (Merry's Chapter)

User Info: Coco_Vandaria

Coco_Vandaria
10 years ago#14
sorry i was a little late to ask this... does anyone know how to get Renge?? i've already got the other 7 girls( maho, maria, ayame, eve, eve,girl with rabbit suit, noel, and kiala).. so i think the other one must be rengge...

Coco_Vandaria
10 years ago#15
sorry i was a little late to ask this... does anyone know how to get Renge?? i've already got the other 8 girls( maho, maria, ayame, yuma,eve,girl with rabbit suit, noel, and kiala).. so i think the other one must be rengge...

Coco_Vandaria
10 years ago#16
sorry for double post...

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#17
coco, were you able to witch check the librarian from unlocking her room and going out with her?
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: dark998

dark998
10 years ago#18
@FIAgs

Yeah. I have been playing the Extra room option and that scene with the costumes was a mushroom event. However I already reached max happiness (5 hearts) and I still cant get the swimsuit. I have been picking only the heart option and selecting multiple choices but it never appears. I checked the book (Akuji face) and the options are there (swimsuit, maid costume), but those never come up during the talk with Ayame.

Do I need to pick a particular string of choices?

User Info: LuminousRym

LuminousRym
10 years ago#19
how do you use the Oral Session?(just started the game)

Coco_Vandaria
10 years ago#20
IAznDragoon

Do you mean witch check in free witch check mode?
  • Topic Archived