• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Ayame chapter help

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#1
anyone stuck on her chapter where you meet up with her and theres like 5 questions with 3 answers to each question? i cannot get past it because i dont know japanese. i tried many combinations but it just too much for me to handle.
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
10 years ago#2
Try the 2nd, 3rd, 1st... 3rd... 1st?? I'm sorry, but that part was really early on. If I finish and go through again I'll write down the right choices.

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#3
nope that didnt work.
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#4
i got it. it was 2,3,1,3,2. thanks for the first four answers
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
10 years ago#5
Ahh, sorry about that, glad you figured it out.

User Info: athf4ever

athf4ever
10 years ago#6
Eenh.. I am stuck at the same place, and that combination doesn't work for me, always get kicked out at 4th question..
*Emo Corner* T.T

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#7
you need to search around for more events. there are weekdays and weekends as well as morning and evening. check at all those times
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: Bankaiyoh

Bankaiyoh
10 years ago#8
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Ayame chapter help
  • Topic Archived