• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Woot,I have it!

User Info: DoesNotEqual

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#11
There wasn't a LE for the first or third games, as far as I know. And I looked for the guidebook, but couldn't find it. As for the OSTs, I haven't yet managed to justify their purchases. I'll buy 'em someday.

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#12
I'd never ask her to translate everything for me, but my girlfriend will read all the screen text aloud for me and translate the choices. It helps immensely, especially since I recognize maybe two dozen kanji at most.

Shame she won't be here long enough to help me finish the game.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#13
why wont she be staying?
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#14
She's been here a month, but she has to go back to Tokyo tomorrow. When I see how quickly she reads kanji (never mind kana), it both impresses and humbles me. Maybe when she gets home, I'll ask her to look for some DokiMajo swag or something.

Anyway, I finally started the game, but I'm not too far along. Got a few pandas, opened some shoe lockers, etc. I'm looking forward to the rest.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Woot,I have it!
  • Topic Archived