• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Woot,I have it!

User Info: lui007311

lui007311
10 years ago#1
;-; Now I have to sit through hours of text (but at leat the girls have bewbs).

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#2
same here. holding Y to skip text FTW!
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

User Info: DoesNotEqual

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#3
Mine is on the way with a few other things I'd preordered. Fortunately, I have my Japanese girlfriend on hand to help me translate this one!

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#6
Looks like you responded and deleted, there, ADY.

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#7
yeah. i was trying to ask you for help but i got past where i got stuck at.
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins

DoesNotEqual
10 years ago#8
Still don't have it, anyway; it just hit NYC Friday and will take another day or two to arrive. Hope it shows before Sunday -- EMS doesn't deliver for free on Sundays any more.

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#9
DoesNotEqual, you have both the first and second game's limited edition versions and will be receiving doki majo plus's limited edition right? im pretty sure you have the soundtrack for duo. would you be so kind as to share it with me? i cant find it for download on google. i dont think anyone has ripped it and uploaded it.

it's cool if you dont want seeing as you buy your stuff and probably wouldnt want to share with a freeloader like me.
- Sayoko Robins

IAznDragonI Yan
10 years ago#10
DoesNotEqual, did you order the guidebook too?
- Sayoko Robins
  1. Boards
  2. Doki Majo Plus
  3. Woot,I have it!
  • Topic Archived