• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Confirmed Bachelor is a gay perk

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
8 years ago#1
I mean literally. Straight from the horse's mouth (JE Sawyer) :

http://www.formspring.me/JESawyer/q/1792563742

User Info: PRA0

PRA0
8 years ago#2
That's the point. Now imagine a bisexual, female Courier. That'd be the most charming and deadliest build in the game.

User Info: JeffLam

JeffLam
8 years ago#3
I don't know how it wasn't obvious.
Are frat boys giving each other naked massages now or something? "Gonna rub you down bro, nohomo."

User Info: Bardockpwnsjoo

Bardockpwnsjoo
8 years ago#4
Actually, I look at it more as a perk designed to take advantage of people. Gay people. Gay, male people.
L1, L2, L2, Up, Down, Down, Up, R1, R2, R2 - Use for N.O.E.

User Info: darkservant13

darkservant13
8 years ago#5
No it isn't meant to do any of those things guys. It is actually a sign that the gay community is making strides towards being accepted by the world! As a homosexual I am so happy about this! <('.'<) :D

Anyways, I am surprised that a bunch of white knights haven't saw this topic and started complaining. Maybe they don't like New Vegas....Hmm.....
Good news everyone! You are now reading this in my voice.

User Info: Silent_Killa78

Silent_Killa78
8 years ago#6
I honestly am shocked at the ammount of people who can't realise that this perk makes your character gay. As If someone would just give a friendly backrub to your friend....
War, War Never Changes....
PSN: bakehouse XBL GT: bakehouse

User Info: ItsTheSasquatch

ItsTheSasquatch
8 years ago#7
"Actually, I look at it more as a perk designed to take advantage of people. Gay people. Gay, male people."
"No it isn't meant to do any of those things guys."

There's only one way to settle this. Somebody take the perk, then try to seduce that Vault 21 lady anyway. :p
*disappears into forest*

User Info: Prodozul

Prodozul
8 years ago#8
Darkservant13 gimme back mah rainbow!
MAG 2x vet Valor level:58

User Info: darkservant13

darkservant13
8 years ago#9
Only if you'll give me a friendly backrub ^-^
Good news everyone! You are now reading this in my voice.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
8 years ago#10
Haha I actually made a female with black widow and cherchez la femme. Easy ownage inside and outside conversations topped with funny awkward dialogue moments. Bisexual female courier should be canon.
Naturally.
PSN = William-Lake
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Confirmed Bachelor is a gay perk
  • Topic Archived