Dr. Evil build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HippyCritical

HippyCritical
3 months ago#1
I want to role play as dr. Evil from Austin powers, any suggestions for special, stats, perks etc.? I have all dlcs

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty
3 months ago#2
Sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads = Use ED-E and laser rifles
High charisma, high endurance, high luck, crap strength
Any perk that gives increased ammo/caps in containers

"When I was 18 I went to evil medical school. At age 25 I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat: an actor, dancer" so also high med skill, and agility, and also perks that improve reading

I don't know how you'd incorporate naming your testicles piss and vinegar(doesnt seem he named the third one)

User Info: garan

garan
3 months ago#3
Have to go Yes Man/Independent Route for the story as he wouldn't work for anyone else. Definitely Energy Weapons as the focus. Max Speech early too.

User Info: HippyCritical

HippyCritical
3 months ago#4
Awesome thanks for the tips, going to start him up in a few minutes and show those legions the real way to be “E” “Vil”. Also props on one of my favourite quotes from the movies Uncertainty :D
Definitely gain access to The Archimedes II orbital laser. It's a supervillain's best friend!
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.

User Info: MrDrSirLord1337

MrDrSirLord1337
3 months ago#6
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Definitely gain access to The Archimedes II orbital laser. It's a supervillain's best friend!

And the fact that the useless laser almost never works goes well with the rest of Dr Evils "doomed to fail" plans.
I know humor is easy to misunderstand on the internet so try not to take anything rude I say the wrong way, I don't want to offend.
Also MultiPlatformMasterRace

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived