OWB suppose to be so hard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. OWB suppose to be so hard?

User Info: KingWhiteKnight

KingWhiteKnight
1 month ago#1
Feels like the level scaling sucks? I'm lvl 32 and everythingsoaks up bullets like crazy and hits like a truck. Burning through ammo like crazy so i find it best to just melee every and spam stimpacks. Scorpions and the Nightstalkers are the worst.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 month ago#2
While the DLC are harder , you most have crappy weapons cause only the roboscorpion and some SPECIAL enemies have agreat amount of hp
Bethesda: lets make fun on our horrible idea of horse armor back then, as we simultaneously released the workshop DLC and creation club with 5$ overprice armor

User Info: JimmyJumper6

JimmyJumper6
1 month ago#3
Yeah man, I ended up going melee on a lot of things in there and Sniper rifle/shotgun on lobotomites.

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#4
@JimmyJumper6
OWB you are supposed to craft tones of Weapon repair kits and use Elijah's advanced LAER for a ranged weapon.

Bullets are not going to cut mustard, you could *TRY* pulse slugs if you really want to use bullets. but the game gives you hundreds if not thousands of rounds of energy weapon ammo.

use the LAER. it is what its for. murdering robots.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: EVIL CAP AMERICA

EVIL CAP AMERICA
1 month ago#5
I've had a lot of success using the Proton Inverse Axe especially with its VATS special hitting more than one thing (Albeit inconsistently)
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension

User Info: AntonDeMorgan

AntonDeMorgan
4 weeks ago#6
You find pretty good weapons there like the hunting revolver, brush gun, the protonic axes, heated saturnine fist(my favourite weapon for this dlc) and Fido (a unique and rather amusing minigun ). For lobotomites use one of the regular ammo gun and for roboscorpions use the emp gun they give you at the start of the dlc or the x2 antenna.
What's your special ? Btw I was using a melee/unarmed build.
Avast me hearties! Send those landlubbers to the Davey Jones locker !
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. OWB suppose to be so hard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived