borderlands psycho build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. borderlands psycho build

User Info: SOULLESSREDHED

SOULLESSREDHED
5 months ago#1
my idea for a Krieg the psycho build in fallout
special: S 8, P 6, E 8, C 2, I 2, A 7, L 7
tag skills: Melee, unarmed and Explosives
traits: built to destroy and wild wasteland
essential perks: toughness(rank 2), purifier, bloody mess, heave-ho, cannibal, ghastly scavenger, hit the deck, splash damage, cowboy (you'll have to spec into guns a little but the benefits to your dynamite is well worth it)
Start game gear: broad machete, throwing spears, dynamite, raider amour OR wasteland surgeon outfit, hockey mask
end game weapons: ripper(fully modded), tomahawks, dynamite
end game apparel: wasteland surgeon outfit (for gory aesthetic), hockey mask/salt-upon-wounds helmet (i prefer the hockey mask because I'm really going for that Borderlands 2 Krieg look)
Companions: I prefer this build without companions but you can use lily if you want that loopy kinda sidekick and when dealing with her medication tell her to stop taking it all together and let her go mental
play style: you'll always jump into the fray and rip everything in sight to shreds. you use your tomahawks and dynamite when enemies are out of range. after most battles eat the corpses and try to get the meat of Champions perk. basically, go nuts with this playthrough.
backstory: you were a reformed fiend and had blocked out the memories of you being one. when you were shot in the head the memories came flooding back and you went insane and here you are now

User Info: TheLordBarst

TheLordBarst
4 months ago#2
Interesting idea. Would you ever use the fat man?
Add me on psn: TheLordBarst

SOULLESSREDHED
4 months ago#3
maybe if your psychotic enough and have enough money you could but then again it is mostly a melee build but you do you man

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
4 months ago#4
What about the Chainsaw or Blade of the West or Fist of the North Rawr? Old Glory, run up and scream 'Murrica! and mollywop 'em. Or get that Buzzsaw Axe feel from the Industrial Hand?

Or, best yet, Laser Detonator + Fat Man + Tiny Tots = Bloodsplosions!
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die.

SOULLESSREDHED
4 months ago#5
i love the bloodsplosion idea i'll try that. i've also realised that the dynomite becomes useless without the cowboy perk so spec into guns a little bit

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#6
Your character is too sane to be a psycho though, at least compare to what mine were like, especially the very special first one lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: red255

red255
4 months ago#7
SOULLESSREDHED posted...
i love the bloodsplosion idea i'll try that. i've also realised that the dynomite becomes useless without the cowboy perk so spec into guns a little bit

3 ranks of demolition expert.

and 1 rank of mad bomber I think are missing. you want cowboy too go ahead. cowboy it up.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: MrDrSirLord1337

MrDrSirLord1337
3 months ago#8
Sounds pretty fun, I always love a kill on sight melee build. And it finally gives an excuse to wear some of the raider armour.

Also New Vegas doesnt have any essential NPCs so you can just go nuts and massacre everyone Borderlands style. I'll probably throw in some full auto guns for that B-lands vibe too
...the kind of games you'll play through once or twice and then shelf for a while until nostalgia touches your balls. ~Quote by: Unbound-King
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. borderlands psycho build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived