why does the screen keep getting blurry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. why does the screen keep getting blurry?

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
7 years ago#11
It's just a theory... based off of me having the alcohol wear off visual effect after battles where Cass ends up getting hit. And since she's carrying some whiskey I'm assuming she's using it to bolster her defenses when under fire.

However, since she doesn't actually use up any of the whiskey she's carrying, it may be a flawed theory.

But hey, it sounds nice and plausible. Heh.
By reading this, you waive any rights you have to feeling bad about my making fun of you.
Thank you for your time. :-)

User Info: HolyGigo

HolyGigo
7 years ago#12
Well, I think your idea makes sense.

As for Cass, she gains the DT boost when you consume alcohol. I was always confused by this too, but the way the perk works, she doesn't actually drink alcohol you give her... she just gains the boost when you are drunk off whiskey. Like you are passing the bottle or something.
"I'll let my guns do the preaching."

User Info: chaoscatzero

chaoscatzero
7 years ago#13

If (not on <smartlink>Hardcore mode</smartlink>) you popped a stimpak at any time after it started, you healed your head just enough for it to stop being crippled. Did it have an accompanying sound effect, a kind of rising-pitch buzz?

that's probably what happened, now that I'm thinking about it. I did get into a fight and probably healed.
Best fighter in the world
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/Chaos_Cat_Zero/makoto/01.gif

User Info: Tad_poal

Tad_poal
7 years ago#14
Ur head is crippled!!!
Sent from my iPad via PowerFaqs 1.4
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. why does the screen keep getting blurry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived