• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Loading Screens....

User Info: Vaultlover101

Vaultlover101
9 years ago#1
Seriously, They take so damn long, It wouldnt be so bad if they game didnt seem to intentionaly send you to as many as possible. I hear the obs. tossed some of the coding used in FO3 that made the loading screens better wtf. I know they will patch it but seriously. Im going to just install it and see if that helps.
My parents locked me in the basement because i dont got the marks -kenny.

User Info: Tarentula

Tarentula
9 years ago#2
Let me know if it worked cause I've been hearing a lot of these long loading times.

User Info: SuperSaiyan4542

SuperSaiyan4542
9 years ago#3
its a memory leak, the longer u play it in one session the longer the load times will be, just quit to the dashboard every few hours and reload the game if the load times get unbearably long.
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!" - Devil Jin.

User Info: Tarentula

Tarentula
9 years ago#4
Such awesomeness comes at a price I see...

User Info: BigCheesySan

BigCheesySan
9 years ago#5
Can anyone confirm if installing to HD helps?

User Info: vespa5

vespa5
9 years ago#6

mrvercetti posted...
Can anyone confirm if installing to HD helps?

It helps a LITTLE bit. But like others have already said, if you're playing for a few hours straight, the game eventually starts loading between screens SLOWER and SLOWER. As if loading the game onto the HD is pointless. That's sad. You indirectly get punished for playing too long by having even longer load times. Nice QA there Obsidian Entertainment (lol)

User Info: Magics_Five

Magics_Five
9 years ago#7
>mfw the loading screens are than 10 seconds long on my PC
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8568/1102bf.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Loading Screens....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A