• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Isaac - Gun Runners

User Info: LaxSlacker27

LaxSlacker27
10 years ago#1
So Im trying to collect the scrap metal/tin for Isaac at the Gun Runners for him to melt down in to ammo right now. Ive picked up a few things to try and turn in to him but I cant find him now. He's usually in front of the weapons kiosk by the ammo bech but he's gone. Even tried waiting a few days to ser if he might come back. Does he have his own plave somewhere? Any idea where he might be? Ive already broken in to the compound to look for him but no luck. Any advice you guys? Thanks in advance!

User Info: GrimmBC4L

GrimmBC4L
10 years ago#2
Yea, I've had the same thing happen to me. Checked Gun Runner kiosk, not there.Waited; not there. Went to his house;not there. Waited at his house;not there. Gonna be seriously pissed off if he glitched off the map or something. Maybe someone else knows what's going on? *shrug*
"...So no more runnin'; I aim to misbehave."

User Info: StarGladiator

StarGladiator
10 years ago#3
Where is Gun Runners? I keep meaning to go find them.
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

User Info: GrimmBC4L

GrimmBC4L
10 years ago#4
Gun Runners is just south of Freeside, near Camp McCarran.
"...So no more runnin'; I aim to misbehave."

User Info: StarGladiator

StarGladiator
10 years ago#5
Thanks!
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

User Info: mrxxxxpoopoo

mrxxxxpoopoo
10 years ago#6
my robot pwned Isaac when i tresspassed in his house b4 i found gun runners : (
now the Contreras mission is bugged and the game crashes when i try to buy ammo from him.

User Info: cMcD15

cMcD15
10 years ago#7
Hey man I dont know if you found out already, but you have to go to the booth sometime after 9 in the morning. Just waiting there will not make him come back. I can't even find out how to get inside the factory btw. Any help will be appreciated.

User Info: lullo1234

lullo1234
10 years ago#8
On a other blog somebody was telling about how he just saved isaac from fiends. on the way to his home i found a pile of ass with the items of isaac in it. This kinda match up because fiends use quite a lot of laser weapons. So i think he is just dead. Just great.....

User Info: Fearless_Son

Fearless_Son
10 years ago#9
Do you really want to go and sift through any pile of ass you find in the wasteland?

User Info: lullo1234

lullo1234
10 years ago#10
ash sry miss spell...
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Isaac - Gun Runners
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A