How to raise attack stat in BAL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. How to raise attack stat in BAL?

User Info: zhang_dan

zhang_dan
7 years ago#1
Does anyone know of a decent website that covers the game basics especially for BAL?

Im having trouble with the BAL and my attack stat,i start as cmf or amf in the hope of playing there and being an attacking player but it seems my defense rating per game goes up 3x as much as my attack rating and after about a season or two im stuck in dmf even if the teams when offering contracts say i`ll be cmf/smf or amf.

So what i need is a web page that explains it to me and and explanation on how to get the skill cards would be nice too.

Also can i change the first card i get from balanced to either defensive or attack? I see an option that looks like i can change it at the bottom after going through the player index options but it wont let me.

Thanks for any help
"Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim." Bertrand Russell
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. How to raise attack stat in BAL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived