It still annoys me ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. It still annoys me ...

User Info: michaelchall

michaelchall
7 years ago#1
I don't mind really people playing as Barca or Madrid.
BUT: Why is it they forget how to play football with them? I've played thousands of online games over the past three PES's and I can't believe that so many players seem to know nothing about football.
Just stop dribbling and pass. Please!!!!

User Info: AquaticFanatic

AquaticFanatic
7 years ago#2
hohoho.....spot on,dude.......these kind of players spoil the game, really.....give the ball to ronaldo/ kaka/ messi/ ibrahimovic & dribble + score/cutback = boring....have given up playing online due to this........so unfortunate..... :(

User Info: michaelchall

michaelchall
7 years ago#3
I complain a lot about this and think it's a fault of the game. The stats Konami give star players make them too good. Messi has skills, so does Ronaldo. But the one skill they don't have is to be able to brush off EVERY tough defender. I don't want ultra realism, just that a strong player side by side with a pacy player should be able to knock him off the ball more often than not.

Everything about PES rocks except this. But it's an old argument and seems like it will never change.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. It still annoys me ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived