Become a Legend mode - buttons at the bottom of the screen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Become a Legend mode - buttons at the bottom of the screen?

User Info: HuPeRcHiLd

HuPeRcHiLd
7 years ago#1
When I play in my Create a Legend mode, I've noticed that different buttons light up right beside the player's name bar at the bottom of the screen. What does this mean or indicate? Is there anyway in increase my point accumulation?
---
---
A rental car for my trip? Sounds expensive.
-=Usain Bolt Fan Club=-

User Info: fergiedinho

fergiedinho
7 years ago#2
I think the buttons your refering to are the "Tatics" buttons. . . you don't really need to worry about that stuff in BAL (Become a Legend) mode as the virtual coach controls them (and the rest of the team complies with it). You can go into the tatics menu and see which button does what, but really shouldn't affect the way you play. The only way to increase your skill points is to adjust your "Focus Points" to focus on a particular skill set and play well. Getting 7/10 and man of the match awards increase skill points alot more.

HuPeRcHiLd
7 years ago#3
Buttons that appear are in the same pattern as the 4 buttons on the right side of the controller. Are those for tactics? I'm not talking about the little 5 segment colour bar that adjusts pressure.

Wow, this is going to be a long, long road. I've almost played a full season and my overall rating is 58! Damn!
-=Usain Bolt Fan Club=-

User Info: MessiRocks987

MessiRocks987
7 years ago#4
Oh wow don't worry you will get better. What club are you at? just curious

MessiRocks987
7 years ago#5
Opps forgot to say that yes the 4 button things at bottm of screen are for tactics not the color line thing.

HuPeRcHiLd
7 years ago#6
I left Portsmouth during the transfer window for the greener pastures of Man City. I had to re-make the starting 11, and now I am able to play the first 60 mins before the coach subs me out. It is going to take soooo long to get my player good enough to up the skill level. Honestly, you should be able to indicate what overall rating you'd like to start at.
-=Usain Bolt Fan Club=-

User Info: fergiedinho

fergiedinho
7 years ago#7
But that would take the fun/work out of it though, remember not all 17yr olds are stars to start with, it takes time. Therefore I think BAL is quite realistic. One of the things I did with my player was really focus on his speed to start with, once your able to beat defenders for speed it does make improving overall a little easier.

HuPeRcHiLd
7 years ago#8
^ There is no fun to take out of it! I just stopped playing. I would have to quit my job and play all day for weeks on end just to get my guy good enough to compete. Dumb.
-=Usain Bolt Fan Club=-

MessiRocks987
7 years ago#9
Come on don't quit just lower the difficulty at the beginning and then after a couple of seasons raise it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Become a Legend mode - buttons at the bottom of the screen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived