• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: logannhunter

logannhunter
6 years ago#1
I just got through watching the dvds and it was just as emotional as the game, even more so it seems.
Just wondering what people thought of it.
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
I love the anime versions though I prefer the games since they go into more detail. The first season and the OVAs are my favorites. Second season is my least favorite since it goes the Hijikata route. Bleah. Third season I wish they had gone with Harada or Kosuzu routes since they have the happiest endings for Ryuunosuke and it needed to be a few episodes longer so they could've told the back stories on Harada and Heisuke.
"We must abandon our machina ways and turn to chocobos! It's the only path to salvation!" - Prophet, FFX-2

logannhunter
6 years ago#3
I watched season 1 and 2 and the OVA. Are there other ova's in english? I would like to get season 3 sometime in the future.

I would enjoy Harada's story told in the future and the others as well. The ending to season 2 wasn't really what I was expecting after playing the game.
I think the only anime that hasn't been released in English yet are the movies. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for those.

I'd love to see them do an anime for the spin-off Toki no Kizuna.
"We must abandon our machina ways and turn to chocobos! It's the only path to salvation!" - Prophet, FFX-2

logannhunter
6 years ago#5
Nice!! I'll be on the look out for those in the future.
If you find out any information regarding them, please post them here:)
All I really know is there are 2 movies. The first came out in Japan last year and the second is coming out this year.

Here's a trailer of the first movie: http://youtu.be/rsui62j86Mg

User Info: xCavadx

xCavadx
6 years ago#7
What are they called?

logannhunter
6 years ago#8
hakuoki season 1
Hakuoki record of the jade blood season 2

Hakuoki OVA Collection: A Memory of Snow Flowers

Hakuoki season 3

they are all on amazon for purchase:)

User Info: kuruizaki

kuruizaki
6 years ago#9
I loved the games so much more than the anime. I love Okita and Sano and was a little disappointed that they went with Toshi's route and really tamed Toshi's character. I admit I saw the anime first then bought the games and I was turned off by how vulgar Toshi was....even if he's really good looking. xD

I haven't seen the OVA but I really want to. I haven't watched all of the prequel either, it feels harder to get into.
FC 0516-7285-4930 IGN: Leo
MM shinys from Kalos: 4 Eevees...all rejects >.>
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A