• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi Coming to the U.S.!

User Info: Galdrar

Galdrar
7 years ago#31
That is unbearably cute. The chibis, not the creeping. XD CLEARLY, you are destined to go with Harada.

Chocobo Knight Reika posted...
*headdesk* Nagakura is clueless! Just when things were starting to get interesting he had to prove why he isn't popular with the girls. That ended way too soon, I want a sequel to this route!

But Nagakura's cluelessness and forever-aloneness are part of what makes him so lovable! Now I'm curious to know what he did this time. I actually enjoyed his Zuisouroku events even though they were short and goofy.
Or maybe because they were short and goofy.
Galdrar posted...
That is unbearably cute. The chibis, not the creeping. XD CLEARLY, you are destined to go with Harada.

And I followed that up with the Kazama route so I went from one stalker to another. XD

Now I just need to figure out how to get Sannan's route and the good Saito ending.

But Nagakura's cluelessness and forever-aloneness are part of what makes him so lovable! Now I'm curious to know what he did this time. I actually enjoyed his Zuisouroku events even though they were short and goofy.
Or maybe because they were short and goofy.

Oh his Yuugi Roku route is WAY goofier than his Zuisouroku one. The Hyottoko Kamen bit was hilarious. XD Then there was that one brief awesome moment that had me going "Yes! Yes! Y- What? o_O He didn't really just say that, did he? I misread it or it's some figure of speech, right?" Nope, he really did say that. I was torn between laughing and crying.
"We must abandon our machina ways and turn to chocobos! It's the only path to salvation!" - Prophet, FFX-2
And getting back on topic apparently there's a release date now. 02/19/13
"We must abandon our machina ways and turn to chocobos! It's the only path to salvation!" - Prophet, FFX-2

User Info: ONinetails

ONinetails
7 years ago#34
I wonder what the bonus item mentioned on the Amazon page will be.
Wow, I hope that cover for it on Amazon's page is just a mock up cause that is one boring cover.

User Info: ONinetails

ONinetails
7 years ago#36
There is no way that's the actual cover lol! What about the release date? GameStop says 2/19, while Amazon says 2/26. <_< I guess we'll have to wait for official confirmation from Aksys.
Yeah, I was wondering that myself. I'm thinking 2/19 is more likely the right date just because the first game was released on Valentine's Day and the 19th is the first tuesday after Valentine's Day.
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi Coming to the U.S.!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A