• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Hakuoki and Vita compatibility...

User Info: mooniestar_69

mooniestar_69
8 years ago#1
I didn't see a recent topic on here, as this board is nearly dead. However, I wanted to at least post that this game is now compatible with the Vita. I just transferred it over from my PS3 not moments ago. When I pull up my download list on the Vita, it says it "cannot be downloaded using the PS Vita system", so you would have to use the PS3 method at the least. Unfortunately my save was corrupt so I have to start over, but I haven't played it since it's release anyway, so that's okay I suppose.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. The Vita is at least pulling through for other PSP games, even the more obscure ones like Hakuoki, so I consider it a plus.
19 SE, 13 Atlus, 5 Sony, 5 Namco, 4 NIS, 3 Konami, 2 Ubisoft, 2 XSeed, 2 Activision, 2 Harmonix, 2 EA, 1 Sega, 1 AKSYS, 1 PMStudios, 1 Ignition, 1 Capcom.

User Info: my_boomstick

my_boomstick
8 years ago#2
awesome, might finally get this game now :)

User Info: Raseruz

Raseruz
7 years ago#3
So it can be play on vita, thanks for the info
Life is a game and Living is like playing a game
Don't play with life ^-^ ~Ãçë£~
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Hakuoki and Vita compatibility...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A