• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Does this game have anything suggesting boys love?

User Info: 84367856

8 years ago#1
Or yaoi whatever you want to call it. I know the main character is a girl and you can romance with the men, but I read in a gamin mag. that it was also a boy's love game.
If you don't have anything stupid to say, don't say anything at all.

User Info: Sakura_Rose91

Sakura_Rose91
8 years ago#2
84367856 posted...
Or yaoi whatever you want to call it. I know the main character is a girl and you can romance with the men, but I read in a gamin mag. that it was also a boy's love game.

Um what magazine was this? While can you interpet it that way the men are left to be neither here or there. You can't make two guys pair up while playing the game. The only character that is heavily hinted to be homosexual is a supporting/antagonist character Itou. And he is a character whom both the audiance and other characters are supposed to dislike.
Hope this helps somewhat. Sorry if I seem rude I'm not intending to.

User Info: Galdrar

Galdrar
8 years ago#3
Nah, I'd say Itou is just flamboyant. There's really nothing that hints at his sexual orientation (expect maybe for that one little comment about watching the men training), and flamboyance =/= homosexuality.

There is no boys love in Hakuoki. But you've got ~20 male characters and 5 (or less if you're not counting Hakuoki Reimeiroku) females, and you know how fandoms work.
~reincarnated~

User Info: 84367856

8 years ago#4
Thank you. It was the main Playstation mag.
If you don't have anything stupid to say, don't say anything at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
  3. Does this game have anything suggesting boys love?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A