• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sorenlovesike

sorenlovesike
8 years ago#1
Okita was the one I was interested in from the beginning and I was TRYING to make pro-Okita decisions (without the use of a FAQ). And yet, Chapter 2 just concluded and I seem to be on Saito's path. My romance with Saito has gone up twice... none for the others. Is it too late to go for Okita or should I stick with Saito?

I'll be following a FAQ from now on...

User Info: Galdrar

Galdrar
8 years ago#2
You're not locked into any path until Chapter 4, but you need to have seen specific scenes for a character in the first 3 chapters (some of which don't even give you any romance points, IIRC) to end up on his path. If you're already in Chapter 3 and haven't increased Okita's romance AT ALL, then yes, I suggest you stick with Saito, or get the normal/solo path out of the way.

Remember you can quicksave (with L, and reload with R) before making decisions...if you don't mind save-scumming that is, so you don't have to use an FAQ if you don't want to.
~reincarnated~

User Info: sorenlovesike

sorenlovesike
8 years ago#3
Thanks for the information. I guess I didn't really know the mechanics before I started the game. I'm still going to try for Okita in this playthrough... if I botch it, I botch it, and I suppose I'll end up alone *sigh*

I think I'd go for Hijikata on the next playthrough. NONE of the decisions I've made would put me on his route.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A