• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
  3. Has anyone actually purchased this game?

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6
9 years ago#1
If so, is it any fun? I was thinking it might be something like a Phoenix Wright or detective type game. I've never read Agatha Cristie or seen the shows, but she's supposed to be a detective, right? Anyways, someone please tell me if you bought this game and whether or not you like it. And whether it's worth the money!

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
9 years ago#2
She the author. The detective's name is Poirot. The dood with the mustache on the cover. I never did get a look at any of the shows and I usually always end up watching the end of them. I haven't got my copy yet so I don't know if I would like it or not. I didn't like that Sherlock one though.
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6
9 years ago#3
Thanks, Gamemaster! Please let me know if you do play the game and find it better than the Sherlock Holmes.

User Info: valentinebunnie

valentinebunnie
9 years ago#4

I HAVE PURCHASHED THIS GAME AND I AM STUCK ALREADY WITH IT. IT SEEM FUN IF ICAN GET PASS WHERE I AM STUCK.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
9 years ago#5
I'm not sure if it is worse or better.

All this game is is some digital picture book with a few riddles. There is no clue finding or whatever(Unless you count finding info on the author and the book ). You chat with people, wait for the killer to kill and repeat. The riddles are annoying(They are just word riddles). No hints and no notepad. So if you need to write something down you have to get your own pen and paper. Bad if you are on the go. I find the riddle thing a chore. You chat with people just hoping they don't pop you one. Some are just stupid(not the riddle just the way they are given). I don't trust you unless you solve this puzzle. Oh we have the time but you have to solve it yourself? Oh before we leave let me ask this riddle.

If you want ABC Murder. I recommend just getting the book or the movie over this and this coming from someone who never seen/read both. If you like riddles you could get it but there not much.
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness
  1. Boards
  2. Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
  3. Has anyone actually purchased this game?
  • Topic Archived