• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. Captured monsters on NG+

User Info: Imarimermaid

Imarimermaid
1 year ago#1
So I looked on the wiki that after starting a new game, we would have many items back and other bonuses, one of them would be the monsters captured in the previous game, but I'm already almost going to the second generation and Where are the monsters I captured? I'm frustrated. I understand that it is only possible if it is the same level of difficulty or lower.

I had my first game in normal and started a new move also in normal mode, but all the monsters I captured are gone, Mira, Decimal, among others...

Can anyone tell me why this is? This is very annoying, in view of what was so tiring was to capture them.

User Info: Imarimermaid

Imarimermaid
11 months ago#2
Ok, Just wanted to make it recorded that after starting a new game in extra mode, the captured monsters were not in ng+ I confess that this was frustrating because I invested my PP in two monsters and they do not appear in ng+
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. Captured monsters on NG+
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

PP Point Farming ? Build2 Answers
New Game+? General1 Answer
Unlocks require DLC? General1 Answer
How can i raise affection? Build1 Answer
True End - Affection? General1 Answer