• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#11
Seriously, what the f***. Once again, despite all the threads, not a single topic anywhere on this god forsaken internet discusses enemy counter attacks.

All game ive dealt with these, especially considering im using a 4 melee 2 mage party. Yet nobody has even come out and mentioned the f***ing word "counterattack" ANYWHERE on the f***ing internet.

I just reached the boundary plain, and my first battle was against old enemies (lizard lord and king werewolf), both are 10-15 levels BELOW ME.

i unleashed a combo with 3 characters on the lizard lord leaving him in critical condition, and he countered my dana for over 20,000 damage, killing her outright from FULL HP. She has 19,823 hp.

Seriously, im way f***ing stronger than these a******s, yet their counters can one shot me? What the f*** determines counter attack damage? How has nobody discussed this in all the threads? Youd think it would be relevant considering there is no way to prevent getting countered with melee party members
Girls play video games too you know ;)

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#12
Boss fight in narvende mine (battle before getting niel back):

Garvel dropped a "Crusher" item. (Attack based staff)

Walkthrough doesnt mention that as a possible drop

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#13
I swear to god the f***ing idiots that programmed this game are second rate programmers.

What is the f***ing point of implementing an auto move feature if the f***ing programming hardly ever places the team within the extend range?

Unless, im mistaken, that is what the idiot programmers were going for right? I can sorta understand when there are more than one enemy on the field, and/or the field in use is large and the players are too far away from eachother, but im specificaly talking about when there is ONE f***ING ENEMY ON THE FIELD, and the characters are ALL WITHIN RANGE OF EACH OTHER. Using auto move sends the characters in locations such that maybe 2 or 3 are within eachothers extend range

Its literally a goddamn crapshoot

f***ing incompetent pricks

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#14
I cant believe nobody has f***ing mentioned that EXP is DIVIDED AMONGST THE PARTY (ie 6 active members)

Dont believe me? Search up ANYTHING regarding EXP on this game and you wont find a goddamn thing that mentions this.

So in actuality, if you want to mass level a few characters, then it would be better to grind with less than 6. So when you get up to like level 200-300 (which is sufficiently strong), then kick a few characters to the curb and you can level the others higher.

I have a high AGI/VIT character, so once they reach 200-300, they will be faster than all my other characters as well as be a defensive powerhouse, and since HP is capped, there is no reason for them to get a cut of the Exp. Now my other 5 characters will get more exp from grinding, since the battle total will be divided by 5 instead of 6

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#15
You gotta be f***ing kidding me. Did they nerf the f***ing EXP in boundary edge???

I was fighting regular red dot battles against enemies around level 300, and i was getting about 6-8 levels a fight (600-800% battle bonus)

Then i fight the very first boss fight against teomedra and glarva, who are levek 800 and 750 and only got 5.5 million EXP (600% bonus), which is roughly the same amount i got in the normal battles. The exp prior to the bonus was UNDER 1 million?

What the f***?, i thought exp is determined by the level of the enemy?

Fighting 2 enemies that are BOTH more than 500 level higher than me, AND getting a 600% bonus, still only gave me 7 levels

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#16
God im getting sick and tired of this s***.

Game mechanics are so f***ing stupid. What the f*** detrmines who gets the first turn? Cause from everything ive read, its a combination of AGI and AP.

Im fighting satanael, and he has 472 AGI and 81 AP on his first turn, while my Alice has 659 AGI and 54 AP on her first turn.

So why the goddamn f*** is he going FIRST!!!???

EVERY f***ing boss fight is like this. Sure i end up going first on pretty much every turn AFTER the first turn, by why the f*** do the bosses automatically get the first turn?

For christ sake i have almost 200 more AGI than him, there is no f***ing way that AP has THAT MUCH of an influence, at least not when the difference in AGI is so significant in my favor
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

PP Point Farming ? Build2 Answers
New Game+? General1 Answer
Unlocks require DLC? General1 Answer
How can i raise affection? Build1 Answer
True End - Affection? General1 Answer