• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  3. Is there a way to see who your passenger is?

User Info: Scribblemacher

Scribblemacher
2 months ago#1
I'm pretty sure I'm carrying a Goron that wants to see snow, but when I went to Akuni Villiage, he doesn't get off the train. I checked online and confirmed the destination, which makes me think I'm carrying someone different and got confused.

Is there actually a way to talk to who I'm carrying and ask them where they want to go in case I forget?
Warning: This message may contain peanuts.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
1 month ago#2
I know this is almost a month old, but I don't think there is. You can get some clues as to who they are by the comments they make while you're driving the train, but those are just small hints. There isn't a surefire way to identify exactly who's saying them.

The only way to know for sure is by driving the train so horribly that the passenger gets angry at you and leaves to go back home. At that point, I think the game will tell you where you picked them up from so that you can go back and give it another try.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  3. Is there a way to see who your passenger is?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A