• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  3. Things that would have improved this game

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
7 months ago#11
I just finished this with a grand total of.. four rabbits. I suck lol.
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
5 months ago#12
Perhaps less lag? I've gotten lag during fights and I know some people get lag on the world map.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: billwalton

billwalton
2 months ago#13
Agree about the warps. They could have been done better. It's not a terrible system, but it was annoying having to spend a few minutes getting to a warp and it was tricky to remember which was which.

I don't really have any major complaints about the game. I thought it was awesome. The controls were much tighter than they were in PH and allowed for some pretty neat puzzles. GOAT music and mini-games for a handheld Zelda. Solid dungeons and sidequests too. Overall, a very underrated Zelda. Probably my favorite handheld entry after LA.

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
2 weeks ago#14
Zero_Maniac posted...
How about the most obvious improvement: The ability to use the d-pad instead of the stylus in order to move?
Pretty much this. I remember when I first tried Phantom Hourglass the stylus only movement was a big turn off and I ended up not playing the game anymore. Several years later a friend pointd me to a dpad patch that he helped setup on my 3DS and man was it amazing. Other then the lame ocean palace repeat junk and treasure fishing with the stupid crank arm Phantom Hourglass was superb. I went into Spirit tracks on a very big high, with the its own dpad patch and was loving it until I got to the flute thing... and that ended it for me T_T.

Ill give it another shot please tell me the flute thing is a one and done sort of deal pleeeeeeeeease.
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  3. Things that would have improved this game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

The kid in Aboda Village that wants to fly? Side Quest1 Answer
How do I pair the Anouki? Main Quest3 Answers
Sword Training 200 hits? Side Quest8 Answers
Warp gates? Side Quest3 Answers
Where are all the Ferrus locations? Side Quest3 Answers