• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: magicyte_2

magicyte_2
9 years ago#1
I'm really confused...I went to gamestop cause this came looked pretty cool...well worth $90.00 in my opinion. However, I couldn't find it. I asked the guy at the counter and told me "just a minute"....then he bent down and grabbed a copy from underneath the counter and handed it to me. Is this normal? Is this game known as a high risk theft item?

Oh well, either way I bought it and am loving ever minute of it. It's so awesome to see classic players like Willy Brown, Ben Johnson, and Fats Domino on the field again.

User Info: sqearl76

sqearl76
9 years ago#2
$90? Are you nuts? They have it behind the counter so no one steals it......

User Info: CrossHanded

CrossHanded
9 years ago#3
If you look at earlier threads it was stated that Gamestops were told by the corporate office to make this game less visible, and take down promo materials (being related to a word in the title), I dont think its a high theft item, but the fact it doesn't usually even get a display box to let people know the store carries it, is rather discriminatory :/

I got it for my birthday but haven't seen it on a store shelf, and I haven't seen it used either.
  • Topic Archived