• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Huey_P_Newton

Huey_P_Newton
9 years ago#1
It's about time we got a game like this. All you people complaining about this game being racist are the racists because only racists see racism.

We deserve a game like this because for far to long black people have been oppressed even in video games. Look at all the EA and 2K games. The white people have the better stats.

And to all you posters complaining that a white version would be racist; well yeah it would. Because for so many years all the other races and cultures have been oppressed by the white people that it's okay to have a game based around other races and cultures but to put a white version would be amplifying the already delicate racial structure. So, no, it's not okay to create a white version. We need this game to futher show the world that we are real and we are here to stay and grow.

Besides, white people get everything, why can't we have something?
I live for the RACE. I die for the RACE. The RACE has Power. I am the RACE. I have POWER.

User Info: Chris_McDohl

Chris_McDohl
9 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Hyper Knux522

Hyper Knux522
9 years ago#3
inb4massiveargument
yo yo yo im hypa knux if u aint me u hella sux

User Info: Chris_McDohl

Chris_McDohl
9 years ago#4
Nah, somebody'll report him before then.
Tired of people thinkin everybody on here is a nerd: http://www.facebook.com/cpresley
PSN: RamSham XBLGT: Ram Sham

User Info: Baruch88

Baruch88
9 years ago#5
Wow, I don't normally post on this board but this is a prime example of good trolling.

It's obvious he's a troll I mean look at his screen name. He's doing it on purpose to get attention. Here's a link to the real Huey P. Newton: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_p_newton

The guy was an obvious racist and this is some sad attempt to just get attention and be a jerk on this guys part.

Hope this helps
When a boats sinking why do women and children have to go first? At least make the children last, we can always make more.

User Info: Baruch88

Baruch88
9 years ago#6
Sorry, double post but here's his states:

User Name Huey_P_Newton
User ID 5466206
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account created in the past 48 hours. To prevent flooding, can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour).
Account Created Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:03 PM
Last Visit Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:24 PM
Signature I live for the RACE. I die for the RACE. The RACE has Power. I am the RACE. I have POWER.
Quote "We stand up for a reason. We stand up for pride. If we are to be oppressed then we will stand up and fight till we die. And, if we are to die, we will take them with us." Huey P. Newton - Founder of the Black Panter Party
Karma 0
When a boats sinking why do women and children have to go first? At least make the children last, we can always make more.

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Snipes_2
9 years ago#8
"it's about time we got a game like this. All you people complaining about this game being racist are the racists because only racists see racism.

We deserve a game like this because for far to long black people have been oppressed even in video games. Look at all the EA and 2K games. The white people have the better stats.

And to all you posters complaining that a white version would be racist; well yeah it would. Because for so many years all the other races and cultures have been oppressed by the white people that it's okay to have a game based around other races and cultures but to put a white version would be amplifying the already delicate racial structure. So, no, it's not okay to create a white version. We need this game to futher show the world that we are real and we are here to stay and grow.

Besides, white people get everything, why can't we have something?"

Wow, this is just a ridiculously ignorant post. Every football game has MOSTLY BLACK PLAYERS. EVERY BASKETBALL GAME HAS MOSTLY BLACK PLAYERS. I'm not going to post 10 pages worth of games with black Protagonists AGAIN. Refer back to my other posts. Blacks are and have been "Real" ever since they came here. Shall I refer back to the "Real" murder and crime statistics? By the way, you're crying racism right now so. "Oppression" is the same as "Racism". What about all the health insurance and welfare for ILLEGAL Immigrants? Food Stamps? "Historically Black" Colleges?

Grants for Minorities
Check Your Eligibility In 2 Min. Easy and Free!
www.myfinancialprograms.com

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Oppression - The exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.

Racism - Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. Cruel treatment of an "Inferior" race
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!

Snipes_2
9 years ago#9
"Sorry, double post but here's his stats:

User Name Huey_P_Newton
User ID 5466206
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account created in the past 48 hours. To prevent flooding, can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour).
Account Created Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:03 PM
Last Visit Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:24 PM
Signature I live for the RACE. I die for the RACE. The RACE has Power. I am the RACE. I have POWER.
Quote "We stand up for a reason. We stand up for pride. If we are to be oppressed then we will stand up and fight till we die. And, if we are to die, we will take them with us." Huey P. Newton - Founder of the Black Panter Party
Karma 0 "

Lol. He's not a racist though right?
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!

Snipes_2
9 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  • Topic Archived