• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#41
http://www.davidduke.com/general/the-sobering-and-alarming-statistics-of-black-crime-in-america_3630.html

THis is on Murder but I thought I'd post it anyways.
"So I Hered U Lyke MudKipz"

Snipes_2
9 years ago#42
"Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims"

"Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans" compared to "132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey."

"Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites."

"According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks."

"When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II."

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

Well, Here's my proof.

User Info: detriotbball

detriotbball
9 years ago#43
Yeah they lost me when they said that Blacks make up 14% of drug users. lol.

According to the federal Household Survey, "most current illicit drug users are white. There were an estimated 9.9 million whites (72 percent of all users), 2.0 million blacks (15 percent), and 1.4 million Hispanics (10 percent) who were current illicit drug users in 1998." And yet, blacks constitute 36.8% of those arrested for drug violations, over 42% of those in federal prisons for drug violations. African-Americans comprise almost 58% of those in state prisons for drug felonies; Hispanics account for 20.7%.

They lost you huh.

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Summary Report 1998 (Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 1999), p. 13; Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics 1998 (Washington DC: US Department of Justice, August 1999), p. 343, Table 4.10, p. 435, Table 5.48, and p. 505, Table 6.52; Beck, Allen J., Ph.D. and Mumola, Christopher J., Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners in 1998 (Washington DC: US Department of Justice, August 1999), p. 10, Table 16; Beck, Allen J., PhD, and Paige M. Harrison, US Dept. of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics (Washington, DC: US Dept. of Justice, August 2001), p. 11, Table 16.

Wow see what you learn when you mind gets off the stereotypes .

Here is a more recent study published by the SAMHSA(who you also used in your arguement), which shows that blacks usage of illicit drugs in the past month was a full percentage point ahead of whites in everything except prescription drugs. See I can post an acutal link to my information, putting quotes around a paragraph and ending it with a bunch of gibberish you call your source/s does not help your cause.

http://www.oas.samhsa.gov/2k7/popDensity/popDensity.pdf

GT: ElSwitzer

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
9 years ago#44
Here is a more recent study published by the SAMHSA(who you also used in your arguement), which shows that blacks usage of illicit drugs in the past month was a full percentage point ahead of whites in everything except prescription drugs. See I can post an acutal link to my information, putting quotes around a paragraph and ending it with a bunch of gibberish you call your source/s does not help your cause.

Your source helps highlight my point .

The percentages that your site showed where the drug us recent with each group .

There for if 8 % of white people where on drugs , and 9% of black people where on drugs . The far larger percent would be still be white people .

Simplified break down.

Thank about a pie .

You break the pie down into 4 sections .

One of the slice if 70% of the whole pie(slice A). The next one is around 12% (slice B)the next on is about 13%(slice C) and the last one is %5.

What would be a bigger number 8% of the Slice A or 9% of Slice B?

Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
I hate pretty much everything about CM Punk

Snipes_2
9 years ago#45
But how many Blacks Deal the drugs? That's why more of them get arrested for Drugs than White People.

User Info: XxkaimxX

XxkaimxX
9 years ago#46
snipes is a beast /close topic

cjsdowg
9 years ago#47
snipes is a beast /close topic

Yeah I provide date that support my statement, and he uses a stereotype that really makes him a beast .

Most people buy their drugs from people of their same race.

Here you go.

http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4111531.html

But whatever .

Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!

Snipes_2
9 years ago#48
I have provided much more evidence to, as you would say, "BAck Up" my argument. THe best you can come up with is White people use more drugs? (Prescription or otherwise?)

cjsdowg
9 years ago#49
I have provided much more evidence to, as you would say, "BAck Up" my argument. THe best you can come up with is White people use more drugs? (Prescription or otherwise?)

I have shown that white people use a lot more drugs , however more black people are in jail becuase of them .

I have shown that black people are targeted for arrest more in this situation, more.

And you just said black people sell drugs .

Snipes_2
9 years ago#50
I said the reason more were in jail is because they deal them.
  • Topic Archived