• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#21
You keep posting the same thing, I said that the main reason Resident Evil 5 got hype was because you killed blacks in it. Which in reality is the main reason people were against it.

User Info: yellowduckvg

yellowduckvg
9 years ago#22
Wow this topic is so original, I mean no one has ever made those same points TC.......no.............never. You should pat yourself on the back for being so enlightened and informed..........I mean wow..........so deep.......

To Snipes
-What exactly is your point in this topic, besides posting biased manipulated statistics. First off a white college football experience wouldn't need white in the title because it comes standard. Hell Nathan Drake: among theives could be considered the white experience. The controversy surrounding re5 did have merit and it is also irrelevant to the topic at hand. This game is about Historically black colleges football teams and traditions. You are obviously a prejudice and bitter individual otherwise you wouldn't have have traversed the internet looking for statistics to support your prejudice. The FBI was integral in the downfall of civil right people/groups so I take those records with a grain of salt.

yellowduckvg
9 years ago#23
Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey
LMFAO you know this is an impossible statistic right. Oh and no matter how much you deny it shooting black people was not the sole reason for the re5 controversy. It had to deal with portraying a people historically depicted as being inhumane savages as such and then having an apple pie hero to fight them. It just breached some cultural taboo and unnerved some people. The issue started off small but was actually blown up by the very same people who tried to decry it. I remember hundred of "this aint racist topics" versus 1 or two serious racism topics. I still don't see how any of this tie in with BCFE.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#24
The Statistic is not impossible, I copied it off of a Government Site (LoL). I never said racism was the SOLE reason for the Resident Evil 5 COntroversy, I just said it was the main reason.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#25
"What exactly is your point in this topic, besides posting biased manipulated statistics." LoL, Can't take the truth can you? I in no way manipulated any of those statistics, plus, they came off of Government sites so they're not biased.

Biased Definition - a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

yellowduckvg
9 years ago#26
The Statistic is not impossible, I copied it off of a Government Site (LoL). I never said racism was the SOLE reason for the Resident Evil 5 COntroversy, I just said it was the main reason.
Actually it is impossible and If you're naive to believe that no wonder you think its official because it came from some supposed govt website.

" LoL, Can't take the truth can you? I in no way manipulated any of those statistics, plus, they came off of Government sites so they're not biased.
Right.....a govt website in the early 1990s lol. The govt has always been corrupt and biased you do know the FBI tried to undermine the entire civil rights movement didn't you by slandering and assassinating its leaders.

User Info: Chris_McDohl

Chris_McDohl
9 years ago#27
Nice stats Snipes. Pretty sure a government site is better than the trash they've been citing. Game over.
Tired of people thinkin everybody on here is a nerd: http://www.facebook.com/cpresley
PSN: RamSham XBLGT: Ram Sham

User Info: WoRTowNThuG

WoRTowNThuG
9 years ago#28
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Bread_o

Bread_o
9 years ago#29
tl dr
*Turns 360 degrees and stares in bewilderment* Did my 360 just walk?

Snipes_2
9 years ago#30
"What exactly is your point in this topic, besides posting biased manipulated statistics."

Wow, You're buddy said the same thing. Truth Hurts Huh?
"So I Hered U Lyke MudKipz"
  • Topic Archived