• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#161
(\__/) Yup.
(='.'=)
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!

User Info: rancid36

rancid36
9 years ago#162
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: gvpgroup01

gvpgroup01
9 years ago#163

This game is based on the black colleges and their teams. What's wrong with that?

User Info: rydan23

rydan23
9 years ago#164
Because this game is not a representation of equality for all. And yes it would be true if there was a game out there that blatantly says White in it's title (surname not included) it would be labeled as racist.
And you cannot say that NCAA is the white man's version because if that were true then that game would be exactly what this game is, for caucasians, of which I can say it is not.
I am the M.O.T.U.
My 360 gamer tag is Rydan27.

User Info: newbsrus22

newbsrus22
9 years ago#165
Just close this topic there is no point in arguing about a game and what all white colleges are there? There would be nothing to make a game out of.
GT: xHaMMeRTiMEx RC
Can't quote a good quote or he will be modded.

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
9 years ago#166
Because this game is not a representation of equality for all.

You know people of any race can go to these schools right . And there are a lot of games with no playble black people , is that racist as well.

And yes it would be true if there was a game out there that blatantly says White in it's title (surname not included) it would be labeled as racist.

You people kill me with this. Content does not matter .. just the name ?
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
I hate pretty much everything about CM Punk

User Info: sqearl76

sqearl76
9 years ago#167
"You people kill me with this. Content does not matter .. just the name ?"

~What do you mean "you people"?~

sqearl76
9 years ago#168
^^^Answer me

User Info: Chris_McDohl

Chris_McDohl
9 years ago#169
I've said since day one the only thing I'm pissed about is the title.
Tired of people thinkin everybody on here is a nerd: http://www.facebook.com/cpresley
PSN: RamSham XBLGT: Ram Sham

sqearl76
9 years ago#170
^^^Agreed
  • Topic Archived