• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
9 years ago#11
I have looked about the arguments about RE5 and they are more complex than what you state.

For example .

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-273201.aspx

TVGB: "Eurogamer have sensationally re-ignited the racism row over Resident Evil 5, claiming the game contains "outrageous" and "outdated" representations of Africans and blurs the lines between the infected monsters and African civilians. In a hands-on preview of Capcom's upcoming survival horror title, Eurogamer's Dan Whitehead identifies what he believes to be racially antagonistic content, including suggestions of African brutality, primitivity and savagery.

That is different than just saying you did not it is racist becuase you are killing black people . How do you like that for making up statements .

Than you speak about Prison yards.

www.drugpolicy.org

Blacks constitute 13 percent of all drug users, but 35 percent of those arrested for drug possession, 55 percent of persons convicted, and 74 percent of people sent to prison.

Now try backing up your statements.

Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
I hate pretty much everything about CM Punk

cjsdowg
9 years ago#12
Even in the links that you posted.. they went deeper than just saying it is racist just because it is black people .
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#13
The statistics you "Found" are just on drugs, not any of the other crimes committed for starters. On the Resident Evil 5 topic they argued that Resident Evil 5 is Racist, that was their prime reason for crying out against it. The site you posted may be the only site I found that posted on them believing it to portray Africans as "Animalistic".

cjsdowg
9 years ago#14
The statistics you "Found" are just on drugs, not any of the other crimes committed for starters. On the Resident Evil 5 topic they argued that Resident Evil 5 is Racist, that was their prime reason for crying out against it. The site you posted may be the only site I found that posted on them believing it to portray Africans as "Animalistic

For starters I like that why you discount real discrimination, Next what was in issue was not if people called RE5 racist or not but the reason that they called it racist, and those reason were more complex then just being becuase the bad guys where black. And as stated before you own article goes into deeper detail that just becuase they are black.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#15
SO what if the article goes deeper? The main point is that they think the game is racist.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#16
Back Up.

Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#17
Would you like some statistics that are a little more recent?

cjsdowg
9 years ago#18
SO what if the article goes deeper? The main point is that they think the game is racist.

There is a big different from just thinking it is a racist becuase you kill black people , and the reason that they gave to thinking that it was racist.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#19
There is no difference what so ever, the main reason this got hype was because you kill black people.

cjsdowg
9 years ago#20
There is no difference what so ever, the main reason this got hype was because you kill black people.

There is a big difference . And Fry Cry 2 got far less people talking about it . This shows that it is more than just killing black people .
  • Topic Archived