• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lone_Hunter

Lone_Hunter
9 years ago#1
garunteed if there was a white college football experience people would be all up in arms and AL Sharpton would be making speeches....
agree disagree? let me know
MM SF 3 RJ FC: 369-579-804-338 4* cygnus - 455-487-129-677 virgo

Lone_Hunter
9 years ago#2
idk i would just think that in this day in age it wouldnt matter... but sadly alot is still based on color, well according to NATO there is only one race... the human race
so making this game is just ridiculous RE 5 was postponed over a year because the zombies were BLACK, yet the game was set in africa... hmmm
but nobody had a problem with RE 4... they were all hispanic
again idk, if i go around saying im white and proud of it people call me a white supremacist its sad
im proud of my heritage

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
9 years ago#3
If you are American , than the people that you where killing in RE 4 was not Hispanic. They were Spaniard and white.

And that is not what RE was delayed. Do you know how easy it is to lighten up a character . But people like you like to blame EVERY thing on black people.
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
I hate pretty much everything about CM Punk

Lone_Hunter
9 years ago#4
i blame nothing on black people, i just find it interesting that i have to live by guidelines for things i did not do... and RE 5 was held up in court for being a racist game, odd part the guy making the claim was white haha

Lone_Hunter
9 years ago#5
but he hates all video games, kinda like hillory clinton
according to her i should be in jail for selling M rated games haha

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2
9 years ago#6
I agree. If there was a "White Football Experience" the company publishing it would get sued until they were wiped off the planet (Not to mention all the News channels and what have you). Honestly, Resident got ostracized because you were in AFRICA killing FICTIONAL black zombies.

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
9 years ago#7
I agree. If there was a "White Football Experience" the company publishing it would get sued until they were wiped off the planet (Not to mention all the News channels and what have you). Honestly, Resident got ostracized because you were in AFRICA killing FICTIONAL black zombies.

This a pattern for you is it not, you keep saying that you can not back up. About people getting sued . And even the RE5 you are misrepresenting peoples arguments.
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
I hate pretty much everything about CM Punk

Snipes_2
9 years ago#8
I am not misrepresenting arguments. Anyone who can use the internet can type in the Resident Evil 5 Controversy and even the lawsuits. Try backing up your statements before trying to say anything about mine.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#9
I'd like you to type those in on Google or whatever search engine you use. Then please go look in a prison yard and tell me what you see.

Snipes_2
9 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  • Topic Archived