• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Calibur_Sage

Calibur_Sage
9 years ago#1
- Platinum-
Master Of The Secret Arts

-Gold-
All Missions Successfully Completed

-Bronze-
Learned The Reverse Wind
Learned The Furious Wind
Learned Shadowless Footsteps
Learned The Flying swallow
Learned The Flying Bird Flip
Learned The Obliteration Technique
Learned The Ultimate Technique
Learned The Ultimate Guidance
Learned to The Counter Attack
Learned The Unrivaled Soaring
Learned The Invisible Path
Learned The Izuna Drop
Learned The Guillotine Throw
Learned The Art of Inferno
Learned The Art of Wind Blades
Learned The Art of Flame Phoenix
Learned The Art of Piercing Void

Feat of a Hundred Slashes (100 hit combo with any weapon)

Feat of a Thousand Obliterations (Defeat 1000 enemies using Obliteration Techniques)

Feat of Ultimate Destruction (Defeat 1000 enemies using Ultimate Techniques.)

Izuna Drop Master (perform 1000 Izuna Drops)

Guillotine Throw Master (1000 Guillotine Throws)

Dragon Sword Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Dragon Sword)

Lunar Staff Master(Defeat 1000 enemies with the Lunar Staff)

Falcon's Talons Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Falcon Talons)

Dual Katana Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Dual Katana)

Kusari-gama Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Kusari-gama)

Eclipse Scythe Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Eclipse Scythe)

Tonfa Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Tonfa)

Vigoorian Flail Master (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Vigoorian Flail)

Enma's Fang (Defeat 1000 enemies with the Enma's Fang)

Ultimate Ninpo Master (Chant 100 Ninpo spells)

Rescued 100 Ninja ( rescued 100 people in need)

-Secret-
16 unknown secret trophies

total: 51 Trophies
Most anticipated 09 game:Uncharted 2

User Info: KarlZealtin

KarlZealtin
9 years ago#2
I'm going to try and get the platinum for this game. I hope one of the trophies though isn't place in the top 10, cuz I don't think I could ever get that.

User Info: rytango

rytango
9 years ago#3
I like the weapon trophies. Actually making you work for them I mean vs. playing through story mode only.

Just one gold trophy tho? Maybe the "continue" trophy is secret as well as difficulty completions. Secret trophies for defeating bosses obviously, which means bosses will repeat again for the last half of the game.

User Info: Shuhan

Shuhan
9 years ago#4

No offense, but is this even real? "Rescue 100 Ninjas"?.........that just doesn't sound right. How would that even work? Ryu never had to "rescue" any people during the game at all. That seems completely strange to me.

User Info: AtrumRuina

AtrumRuina
9 years ago#5
Sauce?

If this is true I'm quite pleased. We could easily get the Weapon Master achievements in a couple playthroughs, especiially if Missions count.
"Suppose you throw a coin enough times. . .suppose one day, it lands on its edge." -Kain

rytango
9 years ago#6
"No offense, but is this even real? "Rescue 100 Ninjas"?.........that just doesn't sound right. How would that even work? Ryu never had to "rescue" any people during the game at all. That seems completely strange to me."

They mean to 'rescue' your partner in co-op. Do that 100 times and you'll get the trophy.

User Info: Shuhan

Shuhan
9 years ago#7

Ah, now that makes sense. Hopefully that includes the ofline coop as well though, in terms of saving them. I'm glad we don't have to do the 1 weapon playthroughs anymore. Though since it does say theres 16 secret trophies, I wouldn't be surprised if the secret missions were releated to 1 weapon playthroughs.

User Info: Calibur_Sage

Calibur_Sage
9 years ago#8
Greg Miller from IGN has the trophy set on his account
PSN ID: gameovergreggy
Most anticipated 09 game:Uncharted 2

User Info: MrPwnzer

MrPwnzer
9 years ago#9
well at least we don't have to waste our lives as much as the 360 version. I mean, complete the story mode with one weapon or get 1,000 kills with that weapon?
"Hey Marcus, that guy has a really big gun! I'm going to run up and get a closer look at it!"~Loto17

rytango
9 years ago#10
It's more likely that those 16 secret trophies are for defeating bosses and completing the 4 difficulty playthroughs and possibly for finding the crystal skulls again. Although crystal skulls now can be used in the store, so I am uncertain on this.
  • Topic Archived