• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy
9 years ago#1
My ancestors are Romans and I am offended that the title suggests that all Romans are ruthless
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom

User Info: LeaMondeFields

LeaMondeFields
9 years ago#2
Yes, it is.
Romans were one of the most advanced civilizations in human history. It's stupid to call them ruthless and make fun of them just because today's world is different.

User Info: thepoketmonster

thepoketmonster
9 years ago#3
romans are just ruthless, their history is horrible.
add
4898 3064 7408

User Info: MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy
9 years ago#4
You're all racists!!!!
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom

User Info: Benandorf

Benandorf
9 years ago#5
Quite a number of romans were indeed ruthless.
Edward Cullen is a character that we guys should all model ourselves after.

User Info: AstralFear

AstralFear
9 years ago#6
When will we as humans learn that there is only one race. We are the Human race. Stop trying to split everything up and classifying people and made we will have order and piece.

And romans aren't a race. So its not racism. Rome was a city state and romans were the name of the people that lived in that city state. And the use of Races is an Americanism.
"If the Lord of the Rings was published in 1954-55, then how did Peter Jackson write it? Obviously you don't know what you're talking about." Zarvayas

User Info: Scotty2CawmanV3

Scotty2CawmanV3
9 years ago#7
It's not racist. There is not one famous or known Roman named Ruth.
[RG] Member: Visit Us at: http://rghome.proboards41.com/index.cgi XBL GamerTag: Discordman

User Info: Poseigod

Poseigod
9 years ago#8

blugh, people thinking every "minor" offense is rascist....

it's sooo tiiired...

User Info: Lost_Sky

Lost_Sky
9 years ago#9
yeah, I'm pretty sure a farm sim involving blacks named Slave Simulator wouldn't fly that well... so why is this game up?
"Now, if they can just make a decent villain, I'll be as happy as a hungry Zombie who has stumbled upon Rosie O'Donnel..." marshmallow

User Info: grangure

grangure
9 years ago#10
'Slave Simulator'... I want that game now.
  • Topic Archived