• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SBK-09 Superbike World Championship
  3. Online trophies boosting partnership request

User Info: topite

topite
10 years ago#1
Hi there. I need an online boosting partner with Region/Zone 1 (US version) who intends to get the Platinum trophy of this game. Pleaseb add me or just post a reply here with your PSN ID.
My PSN ID is Ponlawit

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
10 years ago#2
I'm still looking for the game in Canada but once I find it I'll jump online.

PS: Where and what store did you pick this up from? Do gamestops in the States stock the game or did you have to order it online?
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: 8400RPM

8400RPM
10 years ago#3
Hey QuBix. Yes, Gamestop in the States stocks them, that's where I got mine.

Game is very good but not a huge jump from SBK 08. Graphics and animations are noticeably better but bike physics are quite similar. This is coming from someone who didn't play a hell of a lot of SBK 08 but I tried it again after I got this and didn't notice much difference.

Of course you do get new tracks and more current riders/bikes (one year late).

Really tempted to import SBK X. I wish they had this for Xbox as the controller is much better with it.

As far as a boosting partner, not sure if I can help you there as I'm not the quickest and crash a lot. I'm willing to give it a try though. PSN- coldtooth.

QuBix
10 years ago#4
Thanks for the reply 8400RPM. I have played both demos (SBK'09 and SBK'X) on the 360. I loved both and that's why I was interested to pick them up.

PS: I'm not sure about importing SBK'X because the 09 and 08 were not region free titles.

User Info: 8400RPM

8400RPM
10 years ago#5
I was talking about importing the PS3 version. I see them on ebay for $45.

QuBix
10 years ago#6
I would assume the PS3 version is region free seeing as the system is region free, right?

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
10 years ago#7
I need booster for US version add me zero_q8
it's Over 9000!!!!!!!!!
there's no way that can be right ...

QuBix
10 years ago#8
I got my SBK'09 today :) so just add me and we'll get the stuff rolling.
  1. Boards
  2. SBK-09 Superbike World Championship
  3. Online trophies boosting partnership request
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Video Game on ps3? General1 Answer