• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thesuppersready

thesuppersready
11 years ago#1
got SBK09 today, and after spending almost 3 hours I must say it is definetely a better game than SBK08 (which was a great game never the less), the graphics are much crisper and there is a lot more detail in the bikes and in the tracks.

I have been playing it with the same settings I used to play SBK08 (realism settings on SIMULATION) and I believe the gameplay and physics are quite similar if ever a tad more realistic, I am 2 to 3 seconds slower on this game, this may be due to a more realistic physics of each bike. Oh there is rumble on the DS3 this time.

The interface and menus are a bit faster now but they still are a bit clumsy to navigate, and the always annoying "saving now" messages are still there, just a bit faster as well but always a pain.

all in all I am loving it, and once again it is the best bike simulation on the market today, well done Milestone!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Video Game on ps3? General1 Answer