• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SBK-09 Superbike World Championship
  3. This one better come out in the U.S.

User Info: xMachRiderx

xMachRiderx
11 years ago#1
I'm tired of U.S. riders getting royally shafted in racing games. If we didn't have NASCAR, our hicks would have to find some other racing form to like, and they MIGHT actually like something good.
Mach Rider- Motorcycle racing extraordinaire by day, hermit-like gamer by night.

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
11 years ago#2
Well we did get SBK '08 last week, lol. So we might see this new game sometime although I hope it's no delayed a whole year like SBK '08 is North America. I mean Europe got the game a year ago pretty much, such a shame.

BTW Mach, why would you want this on the PS3 when Xbox Live is that much better? :)
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: xMachRiderx

xMachRiderx
11 years ago#3
thought I did post on the xbox version haha!

I didn't even know SBK 08 came out!!! You are in Canada, right? I don't even know if it's here in the states yet, I'll have to go check.
You haven't lived until you drag a knee at 120 mph.

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
11 years ago#4
In Canada, the game has been delayed until March 10th. However my buddy in the States picked it up and only for $29. That's the retail price btw.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: palmisano

palmisano
11 years ago#5
Got it today in Ohio. Very good racer for the price, but anyone who gets it, please help me out. The multiplayer options are, according to the manual, ranked and free races. But I only see free races to pick. No ranked races and no leaderboard. Can anyone explain how you access the ranked games? Thanks..........
PSN ID.........Degaro

User Info: palmisano

palmisano
11 years ago#6
And now I just saw that it's not syncing properly with the Sony servers (Brain Challenge had the same problem) so even thought you look at your list and see the trophies unlocked, when you go to your profile to look at your total number it doesn't register the SBK trophies! It forces a re-sync everytime you want to look but nothing updates. Is this a problem with the ones coming out in the U.S. and not the PAL versions? We need a patch quick!!!
PSN ID.........Degaro
  1. Boards
  2. SBK-09 Superbike World Championship
  3. This one better come out in the U.S.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Video Game on ps3? General1 Answer