• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram Ver.5.66
  3. Upcoming patch news : MAJOR CHANGES

User Info: xneoken

xneoken
10 years ago#1
Thanks to Velocity7 for the translation.

[*]Spectator mode for Xbox LIVE parties
[*]Shadow and lighting upgrade (3D models remain the same)
[*]Vibration added for Raiden Armor Break, Giant Dordray, Ajim Self-Destruct
[*]Customize Mode added for Fei-Yen Hyper, Cypher Fighter, and Bal series variants
[*]Standard can now use D-Pad, can also rotate now while moving (bugfix)
[*]Fixed how transparent Public Port was not being selected on random select

User Info: ex-s_temjin

ex-s_temjin
10 years ago#2
I wonder if they're going to patch in the fog/CC mode, as well as the older 5.2/5.45 variant sometime later. That would be sweet.

xneoken
10 years ago#3
http://vo-ot360.sega.jp/column.html

There are screenshots for comparison. Not quite the significant changes I had hope for. I was expecting 360 level of lighting, but now it looks more like Model 3 lighting rather than the simple 2-3 shadow lighting of the DC/Naomi version.

User Info: NeoKnuckles

NeoKnuckles
10 years ago#4
Wow, I halfway expected Sega to drop this game in XBLA and forget about it, they've proved me wrong once again, I wonder if they are going to add the stationary cameras from Dreamcast version for the spectator mode, I take it that there's no set date for this patch?

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
10 years ago#5
They should let you customize the color of energy weapons next. That's be awesome.
Xbox Live GT: VULCAN422
The Wheel of Fate is Turning...

xneoken
10 years ago#6
Customize projectile? Almost Invisible projectiles, no thanks.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
10 years ago#7
Can't be invisible if it's a static color. It's not blended in like all the other BG colors.

It'd be awesome to fire a black laser for Raiden.
Xbox Live GT: VULCAN422
The Wheel of Fate is Turning...

User Info: ChaRaa

ChaRaa
10 years ago#8
This is awesome! I'll be looking forward to customize my Fei-Yen Hyper mode.
On a side note, the premium theme showed in the website look sick! (scroll down to 5.12 entry) I might buy this.

But seems like the date for when update is coming is not decided yet? (Based on my very little knowledge in Japanese)
__GT: ChaRaa__

User Info: Kahrain

Kahrain
10 years ago#9
[*]Fixed how transparent Public Port was not being selected on random select

Hmm... I never had a problem ending up with this variant by selecting random. It was the opaque version that RARELY ever showed up for me...
=^.^= Mew.... CATS RULE!!!!
The only thing worse than ignorance is letting it continue.

User Info: 60Hz

60Hz
10 years ago#10
This news is cool, but whats more important is that it seems this was a successful relaunching - which leads me to believe (or is it hope) that a sequel of sorts may be in the future??? a version upgrade would be great!

i hope they fix the fact that after watching a replay in the leaderboards your cursor is now on a whole different screen...
http://sixtyhertz.blog.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram Ver.5.66
  3. Upcoming patch news : MAJOR CHANGES
  • Topic Archived