• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
7 years ago#1
I love this game. Taxi was one of my favorite quarter-eaters back in high school and now it is awesome to own it, and Medieval Madness is spot perfect.

BUT...

Jive Time....oh lord nice look at prehistoric pinball, but I swear even though I am not paying real money to play this table almost everytime I play Jive it feels like I am getting Ripped Off. ha ha Horrible evil table.
Sniper's in Position! -Hitman Contracts

User Info: Flynn_Arrowstar

Flynn_Arrowstar
7 years ago#2
thecatsix posted...
I love this game. Taxi was one of my favorite quarter-eaters back in high school and now it is awesome to own it, and Medieval Madness is spot perfect.

BUT...

Jive Time....oh lord nice look at prehistoric pinball, but I swear even though I am not paying real money to play this table almost everytime I play Jive it feels like I am getting Ripped Off. ha ha Horrible evil table.

Jive Time always reminds me of Central Park on the Gottlieb Collection. Freakin' cheap, but I can't help but play it. I think my favorite of the older tables is Gorgar on the Williams Collection and a tie between 8-Ball and Genie on the Gottlieb Collection.

I have way too much fun with Taxi... :)

Flynn
Violence is rarely the answer,
but it sure is fun! =)
  • Topic Archived