• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
  3. Dont want to sound overly enthusiastic, but....

User Info: raisindot

raisindot
9 years ago#1
As someone who rarely has the opportunity to play the great pin games on 1990s, since there are basically no arcades in my area at least, WPHOF is a revelation.

Sure, the graphics might not be the best and there may some idiosyncracies, but the accuracy of the simulations, down to the voices and DMD displays, are amazing.

The idea that I can actually play MM and Tales of the Arabian Knights, which are among the Top-10 ranked machines on the IPMD dataqbase, anytime I want to, without having to drive an hour or more to play, makes this more than worth the $15 I paid for it. But to also have No Good Gophers, Fun House, Pinbot and Black Knight available as well makes this a must-have for pinball-poor people like me.

If only Midway would create a similar package with Bally classics like The Addams Family, Circus Voltaire, Twilight Zone, Attack from Mars and Williams came out with video versions of ST:TNG, Monster Bash and Indiana Jones, my pinball life would be complete.

Suzie

User Info: rserocki

rserocki
9 years ago#2
There are a lot of people who want a sequel from Crave/Farsight Studios with Bally pinball simulations. Or pinball simulations in general, for that matter. It seems some of the games are less likely to be simulated due to licensing issues, such as Addams Family, Star Trek TNG and Twilight Zone, but perhaps it'll happen. This game has a page on facebook and questions about sequels are being met with silence, which I'm interpreting to mean "We're working on things but can't talk about it yet" since other questions are being answered. At least it's more positive than "No, we will never make another Pinball Hall of Fame style of game."
  1. Boards
  2. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
  3. Dont want to sound overly enthusiastic, but....
  • Topic Archived