• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HunteristheGame

HunteristheGame
9 years ago#1
Is this game serious? I swear 11 out of 12 balls (4 players) or even 12 for 12 most times I end up losing the ball on the side drops. I rarely will lose a ball at the flippers on a table so this game has to send the balls constantly to the sides were you have zero control over saving them....lol. This is what happens when you sim a pinball game into a VIDEO game, you get the normal video game AI cheating. Frustrating stuff.

User Info: rserocki

rserocki
9 years ago#2
I haven't noticed that myself, although I have found the side drains on Pin*Bot to be frustrating. In fact, that's probably my least favorite table. Although I know people have different favorites and least-favorites.

User Info: HunteristheGame

HunteristheGame
9 years ago#3
Yeah PInbot BY FAR has been the worst for it happening. I'm not saying i'm perfect or anything but I have been playing pinball since the early 80's (and have played most of these in arcades). So losing a ball at the flippers is actually pretty rare. It is pretty easy to control the ball at the flippers but in this game for some reason it seems to make up for it by sending the balls down the side drains CONSTANTLY.
I'm still loving this game and trying like hell to get all the table goals and trophies but little things keep bothering me about this sim. I've gotten used to the sub par graphics and the camera moving around but this is something that is bothering me a lot. Oh well I guess if anything it just adds to the difficulty of getting the achievements done and will stretch the game out more. It just sucks...lol.
  • Topic Archived