• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. List of Terror is Reality Unlockables.

User Info: surviv0r13

surviv0r13
9 years ago#1

O.k, so there is alot of debate about this, but i can confirm from experience that the following is unlocked.

1 million dollars - Terror is Reality Helmet

5 million dollars - Terror is reality Suit

10 Million dollars - TiR moosehead unlocked in pawn shop for free, can also confirm that when this is unlocked, ALL OTHER ITEMS IN THE PAWN SHOP ARE NOW FREE TO PURCHASE + UNLIMITED

Now some people have stated that their helmet/suit/moosehead didnt unlock at the given amounts, i dont know what to say to that really. I've had a majority of friends confirm the details above, but also a few who had to play a few more games to earn them/unlock them.

I've just reached 20million in TiR and can confirmthat it didnt unlock anything (MAYBE the free items because i havent played single player for a while.)

Can anyone confirm the facts also? and maybe inform if there are any other unlockables in the game? such as the blood spattered clothes/sean of the dead outfit for killing 1000 zombies hand-to-hand,or dealer outfit for "chuck greene,cross dresser" achievement.?

Many thanks

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
9 years ago#2
I can confirm the TIR moosehead is real, just don't forget that other friends that join a game can't see it in the shop as they have not unlocked it yet as a reward. With the free money for buying stuff, now with that I am not sure if it is at 10 mil or 20 mil.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: speedy4000f

speedy4000f
9 years ago#3
10mil lol you wish that that was real, nice try though guys =p

1 know one would ever do that and 2 just doing the bargaining book glitch once just makes the "free item" part useless as you will have more money then you would ever need. and lastly a regular moose head is fine with me
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
9 years ago#4
Um, no the 10 mil for the TIR Moosehead from Pounds of Flesh is true. I can confirm that myself as I went on his game. I can't however prove the buying anything for free tho. He is the only one with 20 mil that is from Gamefaqs tho so I don't see why tho that it sounds impossible it could in fact be the last reward.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: CultureShocked

CultureShocked
9 years ago#5
1 billion and u unlock dead rising 3 yup itz true

speedy4000f
9 years ago#6
^lol right? apparently if one guy agrees it's true ahahahah man this is a sad attempt
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: SPARTAN-034

SPARTAN-034
9 years ago#7
Actually some else from another topic with about 9 million started playing it agian and got to 10 and confirmed it. besides 10 million isnt that much. i get 100,000 a game so its not hard.
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
MineCraft Name: AFluffyLombax

speedy4000f
9 years ago#8
It is still false ^

Reason!!!!!!
As soon as or long befor the game came out there was a list that showed you pics and how to's of all outfits including the TIR suit which is the 5mil so they new all that could be done.

So this 10mil is a complete fake so give up guys

or better yet.....pics or id didn't happen (tehe see what I did there) so now you can not do anything about it AHAHAHAHAHAH prove your false-ness and give up this charade.

User Info: SPARTAN-034

SPARTAN-034
9 years ago#9
Why would I lie on a game forum that is ever so populated? I also saw it on a steam message board, but it could be a hack for all I know. I was just assuming since 3 different people have confiremed it and there arent many people who have 10 million bucks in the first place.
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
MineCraft Name: AFluffyLombax

speedy4000f
9 years ago#10
It's fake trust me 3 people means nothing. Also like i have said a picture showing me the truth will shut me up.

BUUUUUUUUT I know that will not happen =D
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. List of Terror is Reality Unlockables.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A