You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  3. Revenge of the Fallen... Then... Now... Forever

User Info: _ChunksTM_

_ChunksTM_
3 weeks ago#441
Some new Siege reveals today:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-wfc-siege-products-reveals-voyager-apeface-leader-astrotrain-deluxe-spinister-and-crosshairs/43489/

Astrotrain, Apeface and Spinister looking goodt! Crosshairs is kinda meh to me, but only because I'm not feeling him as an Ironhide repaint. I wonder when these are supposed to release?

EDIT: Looks like they are releasing in December, according to the article.
Peace through tyranny.
http://i.imgur.com/Wfd8BBf.gif
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: PuckHockey

PuckHockey
2 weeks ago#442
I can't wait to make Apeface hold Titanmaster Apeface as a weapon

PuckHockey
1 week ago#443
Finally, finally got around to Thumper. Game is absolutely fantastic and probably the best game I've played this year.

Anna was good. Dark Phoenix wasn't. Won't be watching Spider-Man but I will be watching Crawl, which might be movie of the year lol.

User Info: jon_dojah

jon_dojah
1 week ago#444
PuckHockey posted...
Finally, finally got around to Thumper. Game is absolutely fantastic and probably the best game I've played this year.

Only game I quadruple dipped lol
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: _Elliott05_

_Elliott05_
1 week ago#445
I saw Alita: Battle Angel, was a really good movie. I think it just pips John wick 3, overall it was a better movie.
Its not right for a women to read, soon she'll start getting ideas and thinking... (Can anybody guess who says that?) psn: Elliott05

PuckHockey
1 week ago#446
_Elliott05_ posted...
I saw Alita: Battle Angel, was a really good movie. I think it just pips John wick 3, overall it was a better movie.

are you ok

did you hit your head or something

_Elliott05_
1 week ago#447
PuckHockey posted...
_Elliott05_ posted...

are you ok

did you hit your head or something

Yeah I’m fine, watched bumblebee as well thought it was a welcome breath of fresh air for the series. Now it’s up to them to flesh out the transformers in the sequel.

Lol maybe I’m not ok, been flying for ages.
Its not right for a women to read, soon she'll start getting ideas and thinking... (Can anybody guess who says that?) psn: Elliott05

PuckHockey
4 days ago#448
Just thought you thinking Alita was that good was weird lol. Glad you enjoyed the film. The motorball scene was so awesome.

Crawl was okay. Not really sure what's coming out soon.

Saw trailers for Stories in the Dark and The Shining sequel, which both look pretty okay!

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
4 days ago#449
I saw Alita in theatres and it was awesome. Given the people behind it, I had to watch it in a 3D theatre.
As for the motorball scene, I had literally just bought a box set for IGPX Immortal GP just a week before seeing it and thought that was pretty coincidental.

I haven't read Gunmu, so I was pleasantly surprised when they killed off Hugo. Something about him I made me wanted to see him fail.

I know it was already changed in the manga translation, but is casting Waltz as a Japanese (Daisuke Ido) considered whitewashing? Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favorite actors, but it seems like they didn't do the dance they did with Ghost in a shell.

In any case, it was one of those movies you walked out feeling that tingle of excitement, and I really hope they make the sequel.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

_Elliott05_
4 days ago#450
Saw trailers for Stories in the Dark and The Shining sequel, which both look pretty okay!

Yeah I saw the trailer for the shining sequel, I’ll go see it.

I saw Toy Story 4 last night, it was pretty good.

Seeing spiderman tonight.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  3. Revenge of the Fallen... Then... Now... Forever
More topics from this board...
Is this alive in 2019?GoldenPrime9925/7 6:50AM