• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. looking for a rts on the ds...

User Info: remnant00

remnant00
10 years ago#1
and i think this might be a good choice? or at least its the only one that looks good. should i get this game? in games like starcraft i like sending lots of units at a time but i heard theres a 20 unit limit in lego battles. is that gonna be a problem? and how are the graphics/presentation

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
Its not a problem. 20 units is enough to get things done when you need the manpower (or Minifigure power in this case ;p) to get the job done. As well, the graphics aren't great, but they are not super bad either. Overall, they're good. Just don't expect eye popping graphics. Presentation is quite nice as well, can't complain about that. There are a few things that I do have minor gripes about. One is that occasionally, your units might get stuck on something. As well some of the sound doesn't fit with a certain theme. But overall, a really good game.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: KyleHavok

KyleHavok
10 years ago#3
I can't think of another RTS as realized as LEGO Battles. It's a personal favorite of mine. It should be failry cheap, so it's worth picking up.
My Etemon eats your Digimon.
PS0 FC: 3953-7107-9218
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. looking for a rts on the ds...
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A