• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. Monkey on Pirate story, Act 1 scene 5

User Info: Badali714

Badali714
10 years ago#1
What do you do with the monkeys? Anyone know? It has the mission gold arrows next to them but I don't know what to do with them.
56-38 record

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
10 years ago#2
There is no monkey in that one. Do you mean the Imperial Story?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

Badali714
10 years ago#3
No, it's the Pirate story where you have to save the Shipwrecked ally. At two of the wrecks, there's a monkey, and it has the gold mission symbol near it. I got the message that said victory, so I know the level is beat, but I was wondering what I do with the arrows.
56-38 record

Calvin079
10 years ago#4
Oh. No, the monkeys are "fakes' if you will. The guy, you have to rescue, and he is in one of the three places. The Gold Arrows just mean that a character is "special" and must be found/delivered/protected.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

Badali714
10 years ago#5
So, even though I beat the level, and the arrows are still there, they are pointless right now?
56-38 record

Badali714
10 years ago#6
I have one more question. On the first Act of the King story, there's some studs across the water(I think), but the option to build a boat is not even available. Is there any way I can do it? I forget which scene it is, but I think there might be two levels like that.
56-38 record

Calvin079
10 years ago#7
Is it the first mission? If it is, there is a small bridge that links the huge island with a small path that leads North.

Badali714
10 years ago#8
Wow, I'm an idiot, I forgot to make the two buildings required for a shipyard. It was level 3 of Act one. One final question, then I'm closing this topic. Is there any need for the ruins, besides the one level for the scroll?
56-38 record

Calvin079
10 years ago#9
Um, I think there is one or two in the Wizard Campaign. One for sure. If you have any other questions, you can either email me or open up a new topic :D

Badali714
10 years ago#10
Ok, just wondering, cause I can highlight them, but nothing happens.

I might leave this topic open, cause I've only beat King and Gemma. I'm working on Pirate, but it's kinda hard, cause of the open water levels. Not good at guiding ships
56-38 record
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Battles
  3. Monkey on Pirate story, Act 1 scene 5
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I come from the futureQuickGaming12/13 4:30PM

GameFAQs Q&A